Its time again to tell about the deals and offers !
Yellow and purple crystal antique gold toned dangle earrings
Genuinely handmade crystal dangle earrings .
Handmade Blue coloured tube glass bead dangle earrings
These beautiful earrings are light very light weight to wear
Gold toned red paper bead dangle earrings
Paper bead jewelry is one of the ways to showcase the paper crafts .These earrings are made with paper beads which are well treated and colored.
Gorgeous white “thinking of you ” card
Lucky last the last deal #5
Yellow and black paper bead stretch bracelet
As I said before making paper beads is one of the many paper craft techniques .
All these deals do not last long and not the offers to be missed out ! especially they are genuinely handmade!!
Support handmade !!
Making handmade greeting cards is fun and very addictive .Not very complicated either .You must be thinking that I am going to tell various techniques that one can use to make greeting cards .Well actually – kind of yes and kind of no
Although the following are the various techniques
– Parchment paper
– Iris folding
– Origami folding
– Die cuts
Etc and so on on ..
I wanted to give very simple card making ideas :
1. Combine techniques : Merge any 2 techniques and see how you card comes out.. For eg : Make a card topper using the stamping method and see how that card will look on embossed card or use quilled paper shapes around the topper as a border .
2. Draw and color : One can create simple card toppers by just drawing /tracing an image from magazines / activity books /.paper .etc .
3. Create in different colors : Say you make one card which you think is a winner m recreate the same on in different colors using different pattern paper
4. Cut outs : Do you have any gift bags lying around that you are about throw away ??check again , It can be used for pattern paper or stickers . Cut out images and shapes to have own stickers. Same can be applied to old greeting cards , magazines,gift wrap paper etc .Wherever you can see an image .
5. Digital picture : this is also called Digital embellishments .Take a print of the image and use the same to make your card.Google is best repository of images .Please be aware of copy rights!
6. Doodles : Very similar to idea #2 above but one need not draw very accurate or actual picture .Even doodles can be used in card making. Simple pens ,gel pens , fine liner pens can be used to doodle .Doodle while you watch TV or while travelling .
There you go , a few ideas for card making .These are very simple techniques to make the main “image “section of the card.Once that is done ,designing the greeting card becomes very easy .