Hey guys !
Beading is so much fun and its very easy . I have uploaded a free instruction for making beaded motif .Hope u guys like it 🙂
– 18 4 mm oval red /crimson colored glass beads
-6 green glass pearls (6mm)
-6 Orangeoval glass bead(6mm)
– Nylon beading string . ( I have used a fairly thicker one as the beads used are big ones ,one change this according bead size /pattern and strength that is needed )
1 .Take 6 ,4mm oval dark pink /red glass beads(R1 -6) and thread them in a line and tie a knot to make the basic circle
2 .Travel back from bead 1 to bead 6 .Let the thread come out of bead 6
3. Insert a 6m green glass pearl (GP1) ,6mm glass orange bead(O1) and followed by 6m green glass pearl (GP2) again . Thread through the other end of R6 in form a loop and come out of R1
4. Insert green glass pearl ,orange glass bead and thread through GP 1 ,R1 and come out of R2 .
5. Similarly repeat step 4 till 6 green glass pearl has been inserted
6. Once all the 6 pearls have been threaded as above ,then pass the string through the GP2, insertOrangeglass bead (O6) and pass through the GP6 , let the thread come out of GP2 Thus finishing the whole circle.
7.Now insert one red 4mm oval glass bead R7 ,and thread through the O1.Come out O1
8. Insert 2 more Red oval glass beads (R8 and 9) and thread through O2 .Reapeat this step till the thread comes out of O6
9. Insert the last Red oval bead and pass the thread through R7 .Continue to pass the thread once again through all the red beadd andOrangebead (1-6)
10 .Hitch stitch OR tie knot and secure the thread ends
11 .cut off the lose end of thread .
And Hola !, your own beaded motif is ready
Click the link below to download a free beading instruction with pictures
Free bead pattern
Have fun !